Wyndcliff Drive, Flixton, Manchester £224,950
**PRICED TO SELL** - A well presented THREE BEDROOM detached property situated on corner plot on a popular and quiet residential road in Flixton. This property benefits gas central heating and uPVC double glazing and the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, bay front living room, study, dining kitchen, conservatory, utility room and a downstairs WC. To the first floor are three bedrooms and family bathroom as well as access to the boarded loft. The property is located just off Rothiemay Road providing excellent access to local amenities including Flixton Park, Flixton train station and the motorway network.
- Three bedrooms
Quiet popular location
Off road parking
Two reception rooms
Excellent transport links
Utility room and WC
Large corner plot
- From our office on Flixton Road, proceed along Flixton Road towards Flixton Village bearing left at the 'Bird In The Hand' public house. Continue along and after passing Flixton Park on your left, and take a right turn before the bridge onto Rothiemay Road. Proceed along Rothiemay Road for a short distance and take your first left onto Wyndcliff Drive where the property can be identified on your right hand side by our for sale board.
- Entrance Hallway
- uPVC door with a double glazed frosted insert opens into the hallway. Wood effect laminate flooring. Radiator. Stairs rise to the first floor level.
- Living Room
- 14' 8" x 12' (4.47m x 3.66m). Feature fireplace housing a gas fire with a wooden mantle and marble hearth. Radiator. Wood effect laminate flooring. uPVC double glazed bay window to the rear elevation.
- Dining Room
- 12' 6" x 6' 10" (3.81m x 2.08m). Space for a table and chairs. Radiator. Wood effect laminate flooring. uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation.
- Downstairs Wc
- Low level WC. Pedestal hand wash basin. Wood effect laminate flooring. Tiled walls. Two uPVC double glazed windows to the side elevation.
- 12' x 12' 6" (3.66m x 3.81m). Fitted with a range of wall and base units with rolled edge laminate worksurfaces over. Single sink unit with drainer and mixer taps over. Splash back tiling. Two radiators. Space and plumbing for a gas cooker with an extractor hood over. uPVC double glazed sliding doors lead into the conservatory.
- Utility Room
- 6' 11" x 12' 7" (2.11m x 3.84m). uPVC double glazed windows to the side and rear elevations. Space and plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher. Tiled floor. Wall mounted combination boiler. Base units with laminate worksurfaces over. uPVC door with a double glazed insert leads out to the rear of the property.
- 12' 2" x 10' 4" (3.71m x 3.15m). uPVC double glazed windows to three elevations. Wood effect laminate flooring. uPVC double glazed patio doors lead out into the rear garden.
- Spindled staircase. Access into all rooms on the first floor level. uPVC double glazed frosted window to the side elevation. Loft (boarded out) access via a drop down ladder.
- Bedroom One
- 14' 1" x 10' 9" (4.29m x 3.28m). Double bedroom with a range of fitted wardrobes. Radiator. uPVC double glazed bay window to the front elevation.
- Bedroom Two
- 12' 1" x 13' 4" (3.68m x 4.06m). A second double bedroom with ample space for all required furniture. Laminate flooring. Radiator. uPVC double glazed window to the side elevation.
- Bedroom Three
- 8' 9" x 7' 4" (2.67m x 2.24m). Laminate flooring. Radiator. uPVC double glazed window to the side elevation.
- 7' 7" x 7' 4" (2.31m x 2.24m). Three piece bathroom suite comprising; low level WC, pedestal hand wash basin and a panelled bath with a shower unit over. Radiator. Part tiled walls. uPVC double glazed frosted window to the front elevation.
- Situated on a corner plot offering parking for two vehicles. Lawned gardens to the front with borders housing a variety of plants and shrubs. A decked area to the side provides space for a table and chairs, ideal for the summer months.
- Vitalspace must advise all prospective purchasers that none of the fittings or services have been tested. Prospective purchasers are advised to obtain their independant reports.
- Trafford Borough Council. Tax Band ''. Amount payable 2013/2014, £1312.20
- Mobile Application
- Download our Iphone or Android application to view our properties on the move as soon as they become available. Visit our website for more information.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 2 Receptions
- 1 Garden
- 3 Other Rooms
Video Walkthrough: Wyndcliff Drive, Flixton, Manchester
Local Council Tax Bands
|Band||Trafford Council||Manchester City Council||National Average|